1. Teoh Beng Hock, the political aide to Selangor State Assemblymen for Seri Kembangan Ean Yong Hian Wah died on July 16th, 2009 after undergoing an 8 hour interrogation by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission that supposedly ended at 3:45 am.
2. This blog is established in his rememberance. A young man with ideals, belief, and values caught in a web of political deceipt. The blog is also set-up to cleanse his name. May he be remembered for the right reasons.
3. Till today, his death remains a mystery. Why did he stayed back to sleepover at the MACC after the claimed interrogation ended? He is supposed to register his marriage with his fiance that day.
4. Many questions remains as police are investigating his death. There is no record of Beng Hock leaving the premise. MACC should be held responsibile for his death. They should be thoroughly investigated.
5. Teoh was forced into some unscrupulous dealings. He did not like what he was doing. To protect himself, Teoh made copies of false documents, fictitous public work, and dummy companies. He copied information from his notebook and the office computers into a hard disk and left it with someone. Inside are stack of information detailing the corruption by the DAP in Selangor.
dipetik dari blog Truth for Teoh Beng Hock
SALAM SAUDARA SEKALIAN
MUNGKIN SELEPAS INI KITA AKAN DAPAT MELIHAT PERKEMBANGAN KES KEMATIAN TEOH BENG HOCK DARI PERSPEKTIF YANG BARU DAN DARI SUDUT PANDANGAN DARI MEREKA YANG MEMPUNYAI MAKLUMAT YANG DIDAKWA DIPEROLEHI DARI TEOH BENG HOCK SENDIRI...
SEMOGA KEBENARAN DIKETAHUI SEMUA PIHAK